Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Maintenance Program
Emergency Plumbing Services in Glendale, AZ
One of the constants about repair problems in a home’s plumbing system is that they will rarely occur at a convenient time. If a toilet starts to overflow, a kitchen sink clogs up completely, or major leaks spring from pipes, you can’t expect that it will happen during regular business hours. You should keep contact information handy for a quality plumbing contractor with 24-hour emergency service available near Glendale, AZ.
The certified staff at The Trusted Plumber are available 24/7 for any plumbing emergency, and they respond fast. You don’t need to wait when serious plumbing trouble arises in your home: call us right away and we will take care of everything.
Do you need plumbing repairs near Glendale or the surrounding areas that can’t wait? Call for emergency plumbing services from The Trusted Plumber any time of the day or night.
Glendale, AZ Plumbing Emergencies You May Encounter
Here are plumbing issues that you will want to have repaired as soon as possible:
- Water leaks: Leaking can occur in multiple spots, such as corroded pipes, broken washing machine hoses, and damaged faucets. A large leak can threaten to flood parts of a home, and even a smaller one will place a house in danger of massive amounts of water damage. On top of this, leaks are a tremendous and expensive waste of water.
- The water heater stops working: You wake up early in the morning and find out that you have no hot water for the shower. Your water heater isn’t working for some reason, and you will need immediate assistance from knowledgeable plumbers to solve the problem.
- Overflowing toilet: When a toilet overflows and spills water across the bathroom floor, it may feel like pressing the panic button. Make sure you know how to shut off the water so you can stop the flooding, and then call for emergency repair work.
- Drain clogs: Drain clogs in bathroom and kitchen sinks are a frequent hassle, but often a basic sink plunger can clear out the blockage. But when a sink plunger is ineffectual, you’ll have a major plumbing emergency on your hands. Don’t use chemical drain cleaner to deal with the clog: call a plumber to complete professional drain cleaning.
- Sewer system backup: We hope you never have to deal with this type of plumbing emergency, but it can happen and you want to be prepared for it with the number of a 24–hour Glendale plumber.
What to Do in Case of a Plumbing Emergency
There are a few steps you should take when leaking pipes, overflowing toilets, and major clogs become problems so you can minimize the potential damage and have the issue fixed as soon as possible.
Make sure that you and everyone in your household knows where the main water shut–off valve is located; when flooding or massive leaking starts, close off this valve to stop the water flow. (This won’t be effective with all types flooding issues, however, such as those from backed–up sewer lines.) Next, clear away valuable items from the path of any water flooding so you can minimize the effects of water damage.
Now call for a professional plumber—don’t try to go DIY with plumbing repairs, especially in an emergency situation! Expert plumbers know how to get to the bottom of a plumbing problem and solve it fast and effectively.
Call The Trusted Plumber for an Emergency Plumber in Glendale, AZ
We take pride in the emergency service our certified team of plumbers at The Trusted Plumber provides for area homeowners. You can reach us 24/7 to handle whatever crisis has hit your home’s plumbing: do not wait a moment longer than you have to!